Baby First Aid At Your House | Perth
Do you reside in Zones 3 to 6? Request a course at your location by filling out our booking request form here.
Private In-home Baby First Aid
Private courses are perfect for families, friends and mother groups who all want to learn baby and child first aid. This course is the perfect opportunity for anyone wanting to get some hands-on first aid skills, without having to leave their home.
The Low Down
- Duration: 4 hours
Investment: $190 per person
- How many people? We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,900], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $190 per person
- Location: Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
Who is my educator?
Your course will be facilitated by one of Tiny Hearts' expert educators.
What topics are covered?
Our baby and child first aid course covers everything you need to know to protect your little one in a first aid emergency. Our course is the most comprehensive in the industry, and covers:
• Infant and child CPR
• Choking and gagging
• Healthcare options
• Febrile convulsions
• Pain relief
• Medication tips
• Respiratory distress
• Whooping cough
• Allergies and anaphylaxis
• Head injury
• Severe bleeding
• Minor bleeding
• Bites and stings
Where can I host a course?
Your house! If you live further than 60km from the CBD, there may be a travel fee. Please click here to see what travel zone you fall within.
How many people can I have at my course?
We charge for a minimum of 10 people [$1,900], however, you are welcome to bring along extra loved ones at $190 per person
What do I need to host a course?
• Enough space to cater for all participants to learn theory in front of a screen and practise first aid skills like CPR. All participants must adhere with social distancing restrictions
• A TV with a HDMI point, a projector or a blank wall for us to project onto
What's included in my booking?
As well as an incredible 4 hour immersive learning experience with one of our expert educators, you will also receive our Baby + Child First Aid Handbook.
This 81 page first aid handbook is perfect for you to take notes during the course and keep at home for quick reference as needed. Designed to refresh your memory whenever you need it, through every stage of the parenthood journey.